Today’s Story About My Life: Monday, 9/19/16
Buy non perishable food, water if you are in a place where you rely on an electric water pump to make your facets work, or if you own land, buy a tank to buy gasoline now while it is cheap! Nov. 8th that cheap gas game is over, kiddies!
- I have been working on some writing that required comparison of Quranic Suras, Jewish Midrash Commentary, and Writings of Early Church Fathers.
- I do happen to care quite a bit about racism‘s hold on too many under-educated Americans.
- I also changed my random searches and a couple of my groups,
…..so, apparently, Facebook’s algorithms now think I am a Black Muslim who likes purses. A Lot.
#breakthesystem, indeed. This is better than when I convinced Google I preferred Spanish and was married with 2 kids. The ads for preschool toys are hilarious in Spanish – you should try it!
So… I’m a Black Muslim Handbag fanatic, huh? The results when I am #BreakingTheSystem are:
- Hysterically Funny when there is an ad for LGBTQ rosaries right under one for Abayas, then one for A Vegan Cookbook.
- Useful when I find a really cool online store geared toward urban Black Professional women.
Somewhat Insulting when I have been posting forever about being poor, but only after the algorithm decided I must be Muslim did it see fit to send me an ad for secondhand purses!
Careful, Zuch…It looks like your algorithm is developing religious prejudice!